PRESS RELEASE Submitted By: John E Livezey The Brigantine Police Department will be hosting our first Annual National Night Out on Tuesday August 2nd 2016 from 6p.m. until 9 p.m. The event will take place at the 25th Street ball field. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and...
WHAT WE SUPPORT
from the blog
- Tip: Parents and caregivers have the opportunity to guide their teen in making positive decisions about drug and alcohol use. Talk to your kids about drugs. The teen years are often a time to explore...
- Brigantine Municipal Alliance wants to remind parents that New Jersey law holds you legally accountable if alcohol is served to underage persons in your home. New Jersey Law states that the legal age for purchase, possession or consumption of any alcoholic beverage is 21 years of age or older.
- Hope All Day Recovery Center Opens at 600 S. Odessa Ave., Egg Harbor City, NJ...
- Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous hold weekley meetings at the Presbyterian Church, 1501 West Brigantine...
- The Governor's Council on Alcohol and Drug Addiction Launches New Website.
- Heroin Epidemic: A Mother's Plea To Parents
- 5 Things I Wish I’d Known About Mental Illness and Teens
Most Popular articles
- Secondhand Smoke: You’re Exposed to More Than You Think
- Alcohol Dangers Go Beyond Drunk Driving
- The Connection Between Pain Medications and Heroin
- Legal Marijuana and Driving: A Public Safety Problem
- Is Pure MDMA Safer Than Other Drugs?
- Sports Supplements: Not a Safe “Quick Fix”
Christie Administration Promotes ‘Good Samaritan Law’ Initiative protects people who report overdoses“Save a life. Don’t think twice, just call 911.”
- Statistics show that 70% of drug abusers are employed, and, on average, they found jobs in companies with no drug policy.
- Heroin a growing threat across USA, police say